show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The Tactical Duty Uniform is now available in the revolutionary Taclite fabric; the most advanced material for keeping you cool in hot, humid conditions. The 4 ounce poly cotton ripstop fabric is highly breathable yet ultra durable. The Teflon coating resists stains, maintaining a neat, professional look.
The development of the TDU was a year long journey with input from police officers, special ops personnel and military members. Known for superior comfort, functionality and fit, the shirt features a bi-swing shoulder for a wider range of motion. The chest pockets are strong and roomy. Adjacent to the chest pockets 5.11 has engineered their patented hidden document pockets that can be used to store paperwork, cell phone or a small hand gun. The shirt is triple stitched and bartacked in all high stress areas. They use only genuine melamine buttons that are rock hard and heat resistant. The combination of their Taclite fabric with the impeccably engineered TDU Shirt will be a huge hit in warm climates around the globe.
- Lightweight, durable, breathable
- Replaces aging BDU product lines
- Bi-swing shoulder for a wider range of motion
- Teflon® treated for stain and soil resistance
- Patented 5.11® Hidden Document Pockets
- Built from 4.4 oz. TACLITE® ripstop fabric
- Triple-stitch construction
- 38 individual bartacks at key stress points
- Tough melamine buttons won't burn, crack, or melt
- Badge tab and epaulette kit included