show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Traditional non-molded duty gear is constructed of durable, abrasion-resistant, easy-care CORDURA® nylon. We’ve combined this exclusive four-layer laminate CORDURA nylon with waterproof closed-cell foam padding, flexible polymer reinforcement and 150 denier knit lining to give you years of service at a price that fits any budget. To complete the package, we’ve also incorporated sturdy injection-molded belt loops to fit duty belts up to 2.25” wide.
- Molded insert and internal tensioning device retains magazine even when flap is unsnapped
- Padded, reinforced flap protects magazine, polymer stiffener permits easier opening.
- High quality Cordura nylon case holds magazine firmly in a molded insert to protect the magazine
- Internal tensioning device retains magazine even when flap is unsnapped
- Back of case is padded for comfort
- Padded, reinforced flap protects magazine, nylon stiffener permits easier opening
- Rounded flap won't catch on car seats, etc. snap closure with no-wear, no glare snap
- Fits most magazines except Glock 10mm and .45
- For carrying Glock 10mm or .45 magazine
- Also will accommodate a very large folding knife
- Belt loop fits belts up to 2 1/4" when carried vertically or up to a 1 1/2" when carried horizontally.