show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The MOTHERLODE 500 is made from a lighter weight 500D Cordura® material as well as different pocket layouts. An updated Air Director™ Back Panel and reinforced webbing give the Motherlode™ 500 the needed durability and functionality needed in the field.
- OMEGA™ Water Beast™ Reservoir - warranted for the lifetime of the product
- Big Bite™ Valve made of self-sealing silicone plus Bite Valve Cover
- HydroLock™ for easy, one-handed on/off water flow on drink tube
- HydroLink™ modularity - allows for a quick and easy transition of components as missions change
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness, compression straps and waist belt
- Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
- Improved Air Director™ Back Panel provides better ventilation
- 2 inch padded, removable waist belt incorporates a lower compression system for better fit
- Upper and lower compression straps
- Elastic drawstring pocket in main storage compartment can accomodate a second reservoir
- Lower drink tube exit ports for under arm tube routing
- Insulated drink tube cover to maintain water temperature and protect tube from harmful UV rays
- D-Rings and webbing loops for tube management
- Adjustable length elastic sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- Noiseless zipper pulls
- Fleece-lined pocket for glasses, goggles and NVGs with external access
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- Zippered mesh pocket in main storage compartment for keys, clips, etc.
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop panel
- Nylon webbing with hanger loop
- Grommet drain holes located at bottom of each pocket and compartment
- Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric is 35% lighter than 1000D fabric
Available in ACU, Black, Coyote, Foliage Green and Multicam
Redesigned in 2015, the BFM and Motherload offer all new configurations with a low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches. Each pack is built with back panels and harnesses deigned for carrying heavy loads and is constructed with durable 500D Cordura Fabric. See more at: www.camelbak.com/military
CamelBak BFM a...Redesigned in 2015, the BFM and Motherload offer all new confi...