show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND DURING NIGHT OPS, THE REDESIGNED THERMOBAK® 3L’S ERGONOMIC DESIGN KEEPS YOU COMFORTABLE AND READY TO GO.
- Improved fold-down fillport cover stays out of the way during re-filling
- External fill allows for easy access to the Antidote® reservoir for easy filling, cleaning and ice addition
- Side zipper allows for easy access to the reservoir compartment
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and stow away inside built-in pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Hook-and-loop strap management
- Use D-ring attachment points to add to any armor vest or pack with MOLLE
- Fully insulated reservoir compartment using 5 mm closed cell foam
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
- Drain hole on back panel
- Uses 500D Ripstop Cordura® Fabric for ultimate combination of strength and durability
- Mil Spec Antidote® 100 oz (3L) Long Low-Profile Baffled Reservoir
- Quick Link™ Exit Port & Drink Tube: clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: easy, one-handed manual on/off water flow
- Antidote® air-light fillport: industry’s largest opening with 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened
- Insulated drink tube cover to maintain water temperature and protect tube from harmful UV rays
- Mil Spec Antidote® meets the USMC hydration system requirement for tensile strength, puncture resistance and burst resistance.* Details are available upon request.
100 oz (3.0L)
18 in x 9.2 in x 5 in
Filled - 8 pounds