show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Carhartt flame-resistant Work-Dry® lightweight twill shirt is a comfortable choice on warmer days.
Constructed of lightweight, 6-ounce FR twill in a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, its Work-Dry® material wicks away moisture for comfort and features an anti-odor fabric treatment. Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures add utility, and two-button adjustable cuffs enhance fit.
Meets NFPA 70E standards.
- 6-ounce FR twill: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Work-Dry® material wicks away moisture for comfort
- Anti-odor fabric treatment
- Spread collar with button closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills HRC 2 ATPV 8.7