show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Massif's® Elements™ Jacket incorporates on-the-job feedback from our customers for the best fit and functionality possible. The triple-layer fabric construction features a fleece-lined interior, abrasion-resistant exterior, and windproof, waterproof, breathable membrane that keeps rain and snow out but won't trap moisture when you're working up a sweat. Sized to fit comfortably over uniforms.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Elements softshell fabric features windproof,waterproof,and breathable membrane
- High,fleece-lined collar
- Front zipper draft flap
- Low-profile zippered shoulder pockets
- 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Flapped utility pen pocket on left forearm
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- Adjustable draw cord at hem
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice layering system
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Meets or exceeds the following standards for protective clothing:
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413/F2302 performance specification for flame resistance.
- ASTM F1506
- ARC Rating,EBT: 30.5 cal/cm2, HRC 3