show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The Flamestretch® Pant is Massif's® warmest layering option. Designed to be an insulating layer worn over Cool Knit™ and/or HotJohns®. Flamestretch is highly breathable while trapping heat to keep you warm and comfortable.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® 3 brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. When operating in cold conditions, Flamestretch is the ideal choice.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Ultra-soft interior
- Designed to work with the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
- Machine washable
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance