show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The Hotjohns® Bottom is a versatile base layer piece. It can be worn next to skin or over a Massif® Cool Knit™ layer. The design is streamlined for easy layering and is highly breathable, wicking moisture away from the skin, keeping your warm and dry even when you're working up a sweat.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. Nomex fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. HotJohns will be a favorite in your layering system.
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- Fly integrated into the pant
- Extra length keeps ankles covered
- Shorter rise provides greater range of motion when moving legs
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice Layering System™
- Machine washable
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance