show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
It keeps you safe without weighing you down. The Propper CWU 27/P Nomex® Flight Suit is built to military specification FNS/PD 96-17 (MIL-C-83141A) as worn by all U.S. flight crews. Made with flame-resistant, non-melting Nomex® fabric, our suit features a two-way zipper with pull, six primary pockets, an adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure, felled seams and a bi-swing back. Every color except Black is NIR compliant.
- Sewn to military specification FNS/PD 96-17 (MIL-C-83141A)
- Features Nomex®, a flame-resistant, non-melting material
- Fabric is lightweight, will never fade
- NIR compliant* (all colors except Black)
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Six primary pockets with additional accessory pockets
- Two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Adjustable hook and loop closure at sleeve cuffs
- Adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Zippered leg openings
- Reinforced shoulders to prevent wear
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
Apparel: Flight Suit