show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the new spec Propper ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A. Approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
SPECIAL MEASURE SIZES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Overview of ACU Coat Design Changes:
- Mandarin collar has been replaced with a fold down collar design
- Upper sleeve pocket hook and loop flap closure replaced with a zipper
- Pocket has been lengthened by one inch
- Elbow patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Sleeve pen pocket reduced from three pen channels to two
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Fold down collar design
- Lengthened upper sleeve pocket
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|