show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The SPEC.-OPS.® Brand "RIGGER'S BELT" is used by operators throughout the SOF community. These belts can be the difference between life and death in emergency situations. Designed to be the ideal back-up for a tactical harness used during air-frame tie-ins, rappelling, roping-off situations, or wherever you need an extra measure of security. This is an essential addition to your first line field gear assortment.
- Mil-spec. buckle and "D" ring tie-in anchor point.
- Super strong 1 ¾" Nylon webbing with over 8000 pound tensile strength.
- Hypalon® abrasion liner minimizes wear to belt at hardware contact points.
- Excessive & redundant stitching ensures that this belt will hold-up under the worst of situations.
- Hook & Loop covered to prevent belt from flapping.
- Heat-sealed bitter end eliminates unraveling.
- 100% Made In The U.S.A. - GUARANTEED FOR LIFE!
|Medium||24 - 34|
|Large||34 - 40|
|X-Large||40 - 46|