show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
When tactical operations take place in challenging conditions – and they always do – these are the optics to count on. Proven on missions from extreme darkness to high-altitude sun, arctic cold to desert heat, they give you exactly the optical capabilities you need: mid-90% light transmission, image clarity from edge to edge, belly crawling toughness, even integrated compass, range-finding or custom reticles and laser protection if desired. When your mission demands optical superiority, now you have it.
Steiner Military Series Binoculars M750rc 7x50 Reticle with Compass integrates bright image, illuminated HD stabilized compass and range finding reticle, giving you the ability to accurately identify targets and determine bearings and distance to the single degree.
- Magnification 7x
- Weight 36.9 oz
- Dims: Width 8.1 | Height 5.5
- UPC 000381803832
- Military Ranging Reticle With Compass
- Floating Prism System uses flexible silicon lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage
- Compact Design shifts the center of gravity into the palms for comfortable, long-time observation and round-the-shoulder shape won't hang up in urgent situations.
- Sports-Auto Focus™ System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus.
- Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact.
- Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- N2 Injection™ system seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fog proof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
- Waterproof to 16 feet pressurized nitrogen-filled tubes resist water intrusion even when submerged.
- Ranging Reticle - a versatile ranging reticle found on all "r" models that be used to judge both the height and distance to a target.