show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The ultra-compact M300V Scout Light®, powered by one 123A lithium battery, produces 250 lumens of brilliant white light or 100 milliwatts of invisible infrared output for use with night vision devices — with no need for IR filters or spare lamps.
To switch from white to infrared output, simply twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head. In either mode, the M300V's TIR lens produces a tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break.
The M300V comes with a momentary/constant-on pushbutton tailcap switch.
The M300V clamps solidly to any long gun equipped with a Picatinny rail via its integral thumbscrew rail clamp. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness and corrosion resistance, and optically coated tempered glass for durability and maximum light transmission, the M300V is O-ring sealed to keep out dust, dirt, and moisture. A battle-proven design, built to withstand the rigors of combat. Available in Black (BK) body color.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
- Virtually indestructible white light and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for longer- and close-range tasks
- Switches included —Momentary/constant-on pushbutton switch
- Mounting system—Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny“) rails
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- Available in Black (BK)
|Bezel Diameter||1.125 inches|
|Batteries||1 123A (included)|
|Output||High White 250.0 lumens|
|Runtime||High White 1.2 hours|
|Output||High Infrared (mw)100.0 mW|
|Runtime||High Infrared 5.0 hours|
|Tactical Runtime||White 1.2 hours|