show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The APECS design is constructed using Air Force’s new ABU camouflage pattern, designed for use in woodland, desert, and urban environments. This updated garment design provides better versatile weather protection, operational effectiveness, image suppression, and is softer and quieter in the field.
- Lighter weight, quieter three-layer digital tiger stripe for enhanced performance
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable, and retains its water resistance after exposure to contaminates such as jet fuel, gasoline, hydraulic fluid, DEET, other petroleums, oils and lubricants
- Bungee cord waist adjustment with seven belt loops
- Internal suspender loops
- Zipper fly with snap colsure
- Angled pass thru pockets with snap flaps
- 330 Denier nylon Cordura pleated cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- 330 Denier Cordura reinforced knee and seat patches
- Zippered leg openings
- Velcro leg adjustors
- Reduced n-IR technology
- Seam sealed with three-layer seam tape
- Approved for use by the US Air Force