- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY NFPA ABU UNIFORMS. Given the shade band variant, we will do ALL we can to match your set, however, we can no longer provide a refund or return sale on NFPA ABU orders. Once purchased, all NFPA uniforms are non-returnable and non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- INDUSTRY TIP: Adding 8 to your waist size is best to determine coat size. For example, 32 Reg Pants should wear a 40 Reg Coat.
A Note About NFPA "Matching"
As you may know, AFI 36-2903 does not address the shading issues experienced with the Airman Battle Uniform. And as in any military uniform program, the supply chain of the ABU has a vast number of components. Due to the many fabric manufacturers providing fabric, and to help control quality a ‘shade band’ has been installed that allows for slight variation in the fabric color.
NFPA-Compliant Men's ABU Coat - F5457
The Propper Men’s NFPA-Compliant ABU Coat is a military garment that can be used with unit commander approval by personnel requiring fire-retardant fabric.
This coat is NIR-compliant, made of durable and wrinkle-resistant 100% cotton ripstop fabric. It has fused pockets for a professional look, and felled seams and reinforced elbows for durability.
Sewn to Air Force uniform specification FQ PD-06-08B, and certified to NFPA 1975 standards for station/work uniforms for emergency services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-08B
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Reinforced elbows
- Two-channel pen pocket on forearm
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- Can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric
- Fused pockets flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Reinforced elbows
- 100% cotton ripstop