show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
ABU Trousers - Womens - NFPA 100% Cotton
Please note - womens sizes are made to order - please allow up to 8 weeks for production.
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY NFPA ABU UNIFORMS. Given the shade band variant, we will do ALL we can to match your set, however, we can no longer provide a refund or return sale on NFPA ABU orders. Once purchased, all NFPA uniforms are non-returnable and non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
ALL NFPA ABU WOMEN'S SIZES ARE SPECIAL MEASURE* GARMENTS BY MANUFACTURER - PLEASE ALLOW 6-8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
- Fitting note: The military manufacturing specifications for the ABU Trousers have the length of the garment fitting very long both in the stride area and the overall length. Ordering a Short rather than a Regular, etc. may accommodate you best.
A Note About NFPA "Matching"
As you may know, AFI 36-2903 does not address the shading issues experienced with the Airman Battle Uniform. And as in any military uniform program, the supply chain of the ABU has a vast number of components. Due to the many fabric manufacturers providing fabric, and to help control quality a ‘shade band’ has been installed that allows for slight variation in the fabric color.
The Propper Women's NFPA-Compliant ABU Trouser is a military garment that can be used with unit commander approval by personnel requiring fire-retardant fabric.
This coat is NIR-compliant, made of durable and wrinkle-resistant 100% cotton ripstop fabric. It has fused pocket flaps for a professional look, and felled seams and reinforced seat and knee for durability.
Sewn to Air Force uniform specification FQ PD-06-11B, and certified to NFPA 1975 standards for station/work uniforms for emergency services (2009 edition) by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Sewn to military specification FQ PD-06-11B
- Certified to NFPA 1975 Standards by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL)
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- NIR compliant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets (three-channel pen pocket on right side)
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Can be used upon approval by unit commanders for personnel requiring a fire-retardant fabric
- 100% cotton ripstop
|12XS||29 1/2||29 1/2|
|12S||29 1/2||31 1/2|
|12R||29 1/2||33 1/2|
|12L||29 1/2||35 1/2|
|16XS||32 1/2||29 1/2|
|16S||32 1/2||31 1/2|
|16R||32 1/2||33 1/2|
|16L||32 1/2||35 1/2|
|18S||34 1/2||31 1/2|
|18R||34 1/2||33 1/2|
|18L||34 1/2||35 1/2|
|20R||36 1/2||33 1/2|
|20L||36 1/2||35 1/2|
See 'Important Information' in description below before purchasing.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY NFPA ABU UNIFORMS, TAILORED OR OTHERWISE.
ALL WOMEN'S NFPA ABU (*) sizes are special measure garments by the manufacturer - DELIVERY TIME IS 6-8 WEEKS.