show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The APECS design is constructed using the OCP Multicam camouflage pattern. This updated garment design provides better versatile weather protection, operations effectiveness, image suppression, and is softer and quieter in the field.
The APECS is constructed with a three-layer Multicam camo fabric built lighter in weight for enhanced performance and quieter then the original ECWCS. Engineered with a PTFE windproof, waterproof and breathable Mil Spec membrane it maintains waterproofness after exposure to contaminants, such as jet fuel, gasoline, hydraulic fluid, DEET, and other petroleums, oils, and lubricants.
- Lighter weight, quieter three-layer OCP Multicam for enhanced performance
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable, and retains its water resistance after exposure to contaminates such as jet fuel, gasoline, hydraulic fluid, DEET, other petroleums, oils and lubricants
- Stowable hood
- Reduced n-IR technology
- Two zippered front breast pockets
- YKK waterproof front, pit, and breast pocket zippers
- Rank tab on left breast pocket
- Two angled sleeve pockets with velcro flaps
- 330 Denier nylon matching / Cordura elbow patches
- Added length over the standard ECWCS jacket
- Larger chest measurement for increased mobility
- No liner for lighter weight
- Two lower patch pockets with hand warmers and velcro flaps
- Velcro sleeve adjustors
- Moisture wicking barrier at sleeve and bottom hems
- Seamed sealed with three-layer seam tape
- Approved for use by the U.S. Air Force
- Sewn to Military Specification MIL-DTL-32157
- Made in the USA / Berry Compliant