show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Larger than the Motherlode™ with over 46L of cargo, the BFM™ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
- Low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches
- Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load
- Four zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Multiple drink tube exit ports – for routing tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- Separate, insulated reservoir compartment (with reservoir hang loop) has easy access via ¾ length zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Full-zip clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately)
- Upper and lower compression straps to secure load
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold communications securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Grommet drain holes located at bottom of each pocket and compartment
- Add and remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop panel
- Lightweight, durable 500D Ripstop Cordura® Fabric
- Mil Spec Antidote® 100 oz (3L) Long, Low-Profile Baffled Reservoir
- Quick Link™ Exit Port & Drink Tube: clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: easy, one-handed manual on/off water flow
- Antidote® air-light fillport: industry’s largest opening with 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened
- Insulated drink tube cover to maintain water temperature and protect tube from harmful UV rays
- Mil Spec Antidote® meets the USMC hydration system requirement for tensile strength, puncture resistance and burst resistance.* Details are available upon request.
CAPACITY/RESERVOIR: 100 OZ (3L) MIL SPEC ANTIDOTE®
DIMENSIONS: 21 IN X 20 IN X 14 IN (53 CM X 51 CM X 36 CM)
VOLUME: 2807 CU IN (46L) + 3L RESERVOIR
WEIGHT EMPTY RESERVOIR: 5.1 LB (2.3 KG)
BECAUSE EACH PACK IS INDIVIDUALLY SEWN THERE IS A TOLERANCE
OF +/- 3% FOR PACK WEIGHT.
100 oz (3L) Mil Spec Antidote® Long reservoir; 42 in (107 cm) PureFlow™ Tube; Insulated
tube cover; Bite valve cover; Black Big Bite™ Valve; Black QL HydroLock™
500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness front side > 420D high
density nylon on shoulder harness back side, and back panel , padded waist belt and back panel
> 12 mm EVA foam shoulder harness > 10 mm EVA padded waist belt > 210D Nylon lining >
Nylon webbing and drag handle > 7-Series Aluminum stays in back panel > 14 mm and 6 mm
closed cell PE foam on back panel.
Redesigned in 2015, the BFM and Motherload offer all new configurations with a low-profile Composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches. Each pack is built with back panels and harnesses deigned for carrying heavy loads and is constructed with durable 500D Cordura Fabric. See more at: www.camelbak.com/military
CamelBak BFM a...Redesigned in 2015, the BFM and Motherload offer all new confi...