show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
For flame-resistant protection in a high-quality jean that’s built to last, Carhartt's flame-resistant denim dungaree is a great work wear choice. It’s NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant and made of 11.75-ounce, mid-weight, flame-resistant denim, 100% cotton, sits below the waist and has a full seat and thigh. The pant features an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at the waist, a brass zipper fly with Nomex ® zipper tape and 19" leg openings to fit over work boots.
- 11.75 ounce FR denim, 100% cotton
- Sits slightly below the natural waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Left leg utility band
- Arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® zipper tape
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 19" leg opening fits over work boot
- NFPA70E Compliant
- Flame-Resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills