show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
With zero break-in time, no hot spots, and plenty of room in the toes, you'll end the work day as strong as you started in the Crafter work boots from Danner.
The uppers are built with durable nubuck leather and triple-stitched at critical stress points, ensuring that they'll hold together when other boots would fail.
Meeting workplace safety standards doesn't have to mean sore, cramped feet. The Crafter's premium non-metallic safety toe is designed around a roomy toe box, adding to the overall comfort without sacrificing your safety.
Under the rugged exterior lies a surprisingly comfortable footbed. The patent pending Danner Comfort System uses a deep, full-length polyurethane core for all-day comfort, along with a wide toe box and specialized heel clip for the ideal balance of comfort and support.
- Nubuck Oiled Leather Upper: We take our top-grain, velvet-like nubuck and oil it to improve its water resistance. This leather upper is extremely durable , while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Protection: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Plush Dual Density Footbed with Airthotic Heel Clip: This patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed provides superior cushioning, underfoot venting for maximum airflow and Airthotic® heel clip for support.
- 90º Heel: Added safety for boots used on steep terrain, climbing in and out of equipment, and use with certain tools.
- Danner Comfort System: Combining the benefits of a lightweight cup sole with a patent-pending, dual density footbed, this construction method focuses on everyday comfort.
- How it Fits: Designed for optimal comfort, the DCP last was built around our patent-pending, ultra-plush footbed. It runs true-to-size with a broader toe box for a more athletic and responsive fit.
- Weighs 42 oz per pair
- 3" Height
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- EH Certified
- Certification: Electrical Hazard ASTM F2892-11 EH