show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Order your complete new air force uniform in one simple package – Don’t waste time hunting down all the individual uniform pieces you need. Get the complete ensemble set in one easy order.
Impress on base in an impeccable uniform with the quality Kel-Lac is known for.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- ALL SIZES ARE SPECIAL MEASURE AND TAKE 10-12 WEEKS TO PROCURE.
DRIFIRE FORTREX 2-Piece Flight Suit
- Made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX® 5.5 oz. lightweight and durable FR fabric
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Wicking and fast drying
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Cool, breathable fabric minimizes heat build up
- Twice the durability of competitor's fabrics (wet and dry)
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Approved as the next generation TFDU/A2CU uniform for special operations
- Made in USA
Every DRIFIRE® garment offers inherent, permanent, no-melt, no-drip flame resistance and comfort. DRIFIRE garments use the same, patented moisture wicking technology used by the world’s best athletic brands. This allows garments to dry four times faster than cotton and help regulate skin temperature. Just like your favorite athletic shirts for the gym, DRIFIRE gives you high performance for the workplace with the ultimate combination of wicking and fast drying capabilities.
DRIFIRE technology also provides odor protection so your garments won’t smell, even after multiple wears. DRIFIRE features antimicrobial properties that help to resist the growth of bacterial odors.
ALL SIZES ARE SPECIAL MEASURE AND TAKE 10-12 WEEKS TO PROCURE