Order your complete new air force uniform in one simple package – Don’t waste time hunting down all the individual uniform pieces you need. Get the complete ensemble set in one easy order.
Impress on base in an impeccable uniform with the quality Kel-Lac is known for.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
Moving forward with OCP and the Airman Combat Uniform (ACU)
At this time, the Propper OCP Uniform is a transitional uniform program in place until adequate stock levels are available in the commercial OCP Scorpion pattern. We do not foresee inventory levels for the Scorpion uniform coming online until January 2019. The Propper OCP Uniforms in 50/50 NYCO, 65/35 Poly Cotton, and FR fabric are your go to option at this time.
Propper produces the OCP® ACU Coat and Trouser in 50/50 NYCO & 65/35 Poly Cotton ripstop fabric in accordance with military specification GL/PD 14-04. What’s more, only Propper manufacturer’s the Fire Retardant (FR) OCP ACU uniforms which we carry on our GSA Schedule GS-07F-0330T.
For military units and individuals, the ACU OCP® Coat and Trouser is a viable option.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- ALL SIZES ARE SPECIAL MEASURE AND TAKE 10-12 WEEKS TO PROCURE.
DRIFIRE FORTREX 2-Piece Flight Suit
- Made with proprietary DRIFIRE FORTREX® 5.5 oz. lightweight and durable FR fabric
- Inherent and permanent flame resistance, moisture management, and odor control
- Wicking and fast drying
- Dries up to three times faster than cotton
- Cool, breathable fabric minimizes heat build up
- Twice the durability of competitor's fabrics (wet and dry)
- Excellent tensile and tear strengths
- Approved as the next generation TFDU/A2CU uniform for special operations
- Made in USA
Every DRIFIRE® garment offers inherent, permanent, no-melt, no-drip flame resistance and comfort. DRIFIRE garments use the same, patented moisture wicking technology used by the world’s best athletic brands. This allows garments to dry four times faster than cotton and help regulate skin temperature. Just like your favorite athletic shirts for the gym, DRIFIRE gives you high performance for the workplace with the ultimate combination of wicking and fast drying capabilities.
DRIFIRE technology also provides odor protection so your garments won’t smell, even after multiple wears. DRIFIRE features antimicrobial properties that help to resist the growth of bacterial odors.