Designed to solve problems, not create them, this trim IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) from North American Rescue can be tucked into small spaces or carried about with ease until it is required for service. Built to the strict requirements of the United States Coast Guard, this improved first aid kit provides for safe first aid until a tactical healthcare professional arrives.
The IFAK is a reliable solution. Made of the highest quality materials, our modular system can be worn by the operator as a drop-down leg rig, hooked directly to the duty belt, or attached to an assault vest or body armor with MOLLE-style connectors.
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE-style Attachment System Compatible
- Removable Belt and Leg Straps
- Leg Strap with Quick-Grip™
- Sleek Design with no Front Pocket
- 1 x Bag (USCG -IFAK)
- 2 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze (3 in. x 18 in.)
- 1 x HyFin® Chest Seal
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 x ETD™ 6 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze™ (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x Z-Fold Vacuum Packed QuikClot Combat Gauze
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x GeckoGrip™ Rescue Tape
- Dimensions (Case Closed): H 8.25 in. x W 7.1 in. x D 5.5 in.
- Weight: 2 lb 10 oz