show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Extensively tested by troops in some of the world's harshest conditions, the U.S. Army Elements Jacket offers full FR construction, four-way stretch, and wind and water protection. Functional features such as zippered shoulder pockets provide easy access to gear, flapped pen pockets accommodate aviators, and a pass-through flap allows for CVC extraction straps. Fits easily over uniforms and won't bunch under packs or body armor. Selected for inclusion as the Army's Intermediate Weather Outer Layer in the FREE program.
The exterior of this jacket features Massif's proprietary flame-resistant technology and won't support combustion in flash fire scenarios. The jacket's fleece lining features Massif Flamestretch and is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Elements softshell fabric features windproof, waterproof, and breathable membrane
- High, fleece-lined collar for warmth and protection
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered sleeve cargo pocket
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets for comfort
- Easy-cinch drawcord for adjustable warmth
- Two flapped double pen pockets within easy reach
- Internal wrist cuffs seal out the cold
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Pass-through flap for CVC extraction strap
- Machine washable
- Authorized by the U.S. Army as the Intermediate Weather Outer Layer in the FREE program.
- Meets the strenuous manufacturing and performance testing requirements of the Army's Team Soldier Certified authorization program: PEO Soldier Certification Program.
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the Pyroman thermal manikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
CW4 Skip Tackett, retired, has survived multiple helicopter fires. Here he talks about a refueling fire in an AH-64 Apache and how flame-resistant clothing literally saved his life.
Skip Tackett's...CW4 Skip Tackett, retired, has survived multiple helicopter fi...