The Sprinter Hydration Pack from Mercury Tactical Gear gives you 3 liters of water storage in a comfortable, durable pack with MOLLE webbing.
It is constructed of double stitched 1000 Denier ballistic Nylon for abrasion, water, and rot resistance. Easy grip zipper pulls provide quick access to multiple organizer compartments, while the large main compartment opens up to easily fill the huge 3 liter mil-spec Hydrapak reservoir.
Perfect for deployments, fitness programs, or training, the Sprinter is usable with body armor or other backpacks, featuring 8 D-rings for additional attachment options. On the front is a panel of MOLLE webbing to attach compatible pouches and accessories to complete your loadout.
- A contoured Hydration Backpack with a top of the line, Mil-Spec 3L Hydrapak 1st Wave reservoir
- Compatible with the latest technology in MOLLE (Laser Cut Version)
- Usable with body armor or other backpacks (Connect to an Interceptor Body Armor with zip ties, D-rings)
- Perfect for deployments, fitness programs or training.
- Simple in design, double stitched 1000 Denier Cordura Nylon for abrasion, water, and rot resistance