show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Tough and dependable. On Duty or off. The MQC Tactical boot is legendary Merrell performance made especially for servicemen and women. AR 670-1 (Coyote) and AFI 36-2903 (Sage Green) compliant.
- AR 670-1 Compliant (Coyote)
- AFI 36-2903 Compliant (Sage Green)
- TRUSTED TRACTION: Merrell M Select™ GRIP outsole delivers traction on any surface.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof suede leather and mesh uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT: Kinetic Fit™ Advanced footbed offers targeted support and Merrell air cushion keeps you going all day.
- Upper Suede and abrasion resistant non-wicking textile.
- Closure Traditional lace closure. Bellows tongue keeps out debris.
- Heel Merrell Air Cushion Viz with high rebound EVA foam pod in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Lining Breathable mesh.
- Footbed KINETIC FIT™ Advanced removable contoured insole with enhanced heel and arch structure and integrated cushion pod for medium support keeps you going all day.
- Midsole Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility.
- Outsole Merrell MSelect™GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
- Lug Depth 4mm
- Weight 2lb 7oz (1105g) per pair
Fit matches, Color Doesn't
Posted by Matt on Oct 24th 2018
I typically like Merrell products so I went with these when I saw they had a coyote version. While the boot fits nicely as advertised and is comfortable, the color is much closer to tan than coyote brown. I'll still wear these with OCPs for the next couple years but I rather prefer the darker coyote brown color.