show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The PIXA 1 is a rugged headlamp offering lighting that allows the user to work comfortably on tasks close at hand. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground.
Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
- Worn on the head with the headband
- Attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
- Placed on the ground
CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
- Two lighting modes (low and high)
- Proximity lighting mode: wide, comfortable beam for close range work
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- Knob is easy to use, even with gloves on
- Storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
- May be used in explosive environments (ATEX: zone 2/22)
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
- Comfortable and washable elastic headband
- Resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA)
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion)
PIXA is a line of headlamps designed specifically for professionals who regularly work in the dark. They provide lighting while keeping the hands free for efficient, comfortable work. Their major strengths: durable, reliable, easy to use, and versatile. This line comes in four models adapted for different uses. More info on : http://www.petzl.com
PIXA - Compact...PIXA is a line of headlamps designed specifically for professi...