show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Give yourself maximum flexibility on the job with the Propper Defender Halo II’s reversible hi-vis protection. Our lightweight HALT barrier provides breathable protection from wind and water, and is enhanced with DWR for advanced protection. This jacket also features our exclusive Peripheral Vision Hood System, a Special-Forces-inspired stow-away hood contoured to the face and head for maximum visibility. Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction provides a superior range of motion. Two zippered, tilted front pockets, two chest-high microphone tabs (on hi-vis side), side access zippers and a custom-molded badge tab provide extra functionality. ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel.
- HALT™ barrier provides superior windproof, waterproof and breathable performance
- ANSI 107-2004 Class 3 certified for high visibility apparel
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Factory seam sealed for superior waterproof protection and insulation
- Military-inspired, three-slot epaulets
- Propper exclusive reversible Peripheral Vision Hood System (PVHS)
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Two chest-high microphone tabs on hi-vis side
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Custom-molded badge tab accepts standard law enforcement badges
- Action-fit design with articulated three-piece sleeve construction
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon