show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The updated Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use by the U.S. Army. Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
SPECIAL MEASURE SIZES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:
- Drawstring removed from waistband
- Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure
- Knee patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The Propper Multicam ACU trouser in nylon/cotton ripstop is an authentic military OCP uniform garment approved for active duty use.
The 50/50 NYCO ripstop fabric is lightweight, comfortable and durable, and resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Updated button closure on lower leg pocket flap
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|