show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the new spec Propper ACU Coat in 65/35 Polyester Cotton fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. Wear the mandarin collar up or down. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
Moving forward with OCP and the Airman Combat Uniform (ACU)
In today's commercial market, the OCP Scorpion pattern is not sold commercially. As an option for our commercial customers, Kel-Lac Uniforms, Inc. is proud to offer the Multicam® ACU uniform manufactured by Propper® International and ATLANCO® under the Tru-Spec brand.
Both manufacturers produce the MultiCam® ACU Coat and Trouser in 65/35 Polyester Cotton ripstop fabric in accordance with military specification GL/PD 14-04. What’s more, only Propper manufacturer’s the Fire Retardant (FR) Multicam ACU uniforms which we carry on our GSA Schedule GS-07F-0330T.
For military units and individuals, the ACU MultiCam® Coat and Trouser is a viable option.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
SPECIAL MEASURE SIZES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Overview of ACU Coat Design Changes:
- Mandarin collar has been replaced with a fold down collar design
- Upper sleeve pocket hook and loop flap closure replaced with a zipper
- Pocket has been lengthened by one inch
- Elbow patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Sleeve pen pocket reduced from three pen channels to two
The Propper Multicam ACU coat in nylon/cotton ripstop is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use.
The 65/35 Poly Cotton ripstop fabric is lightweight, comfortable and durable, and resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Fold down collar design
- Lengthened upper sleeve pocket
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|