show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Propper OCP Multicam® ACU Trouser - 65/35 Poly Cotton
|LS, XLS ON BACKORDER UNTIL Oct 17th 2018|
The updated Propper ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use.
The trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
Moving forward with OCP and the Airman Combat Uniform (ACU)
At this time, the Propper Multicam Uniform is a transitional uniform program in place until adequate stock levels are available in the commercial OCP Scorpion pattern. We do not foresee inventory levels for the Scorpion uniform coming online until January 2019. The Propper Multicam Uniforms in 50/50 NYCO, 65/35 Poly Cotton, and FR fabric are your go to option at this time.
Propper produces the MultiCam® ACU Coat and Trouser in 50/50 NYCO & 65/35 Poly Cotton ripstop fabric in accordance with military specification GL/PD 14-04. What’s more, only Propper manufacturer’s the Fire Retardant (FR) Multicam ACU uniforms which we carry on our GSA Schedule GS-07F-0330T.
For military units and individuals, the ACU MultiCam® Coat and Trouser is a viable option.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
SPECIAL MEASURE SIZES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:
- Drawstring removed from waistband
- Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure
- Knee patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The Propper Multicam ACU trouser in nylon/cotton ripstop is an authentic military uniform garment approved for active duty use.
The 65/35 Polyester Cotton ripstop fabric is lightweight, comfortable and durable, and resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- 65% Polyester/ 35% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Updated button closure on lower leg pocket flap
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|