Unsure of your AFSC badge? Check out our reference chart!
The Women's Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Coat is a lightweight, breathable alternative to the standard issue ACU used by the U.S. Army. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes. Sewn to military specification GL/PD 15-04E.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY CUSTOMIZED, LAUNDERED, OR SPECIAL MEASURE UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- 5.8 oz 57% nylon / 43% cotton Ripstop
- NIR Compliant
- Darted front and back for female fit
- Raglan sleeve front with a 5-button closure and pen slot
- Fold down collar with a fusible interlining
- Loop fields on front
- Identification Friend or Foe tab covers with hook and loop fasteners on both sleeves
- Two bellow style top opening upper sleeve pockets with eyelet drain hole
- Adjustable button closure sleeve cuffs
- 100% nylon elbow reinforcements
- Double-turned and cleaned finished hem
|ACU Size||Propper Alpha Size
|30||XS (2-4)||32.5 - 33.5|
|33||S (6-8)||34.5 -35.5|
|36||M (10-12)||36.5 - 38|
|39||L (14-16)||39.5 - 41|