The Rocky® Alpha Force is a boot built to work as hard as you. When the job gets tough, these 8-inch composite toe boots can handle whatever is thrown their way.
These boots feature a composite toe cap and meet the highest ASTM F2413 Protective Toe footwear standards for impact and compression resistance.
Constructed with a special oil and slip resistant RigiTrac™ molded EVA and rubber outsole, these soles really grip the terrain to help you maintain your footing. Comfort is key when you work long days on your feet. These boots feature the Rocky Air-Port™ footbed, which is a high performance, cushioning and comfortable footbed that circulates air with every step. This footbed is molded from durable PU so it won't break down or lose its shape over time. Slide in and out of these boots with ease with a heavy-duty inside zipper featuring a Velcro security closure.
- Airport Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- Light and flexible cement construction
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil and Slip-Resistant RigiTrac™ molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Heavy-duty YKK side zipper
- 8 Inches in height
- Full Grain Flesh Out Leather with 900 Denier Nylon
- Protective Toe:
- Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
- Electrical Hazard:
- Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.