With the straightforward simplicity of the E2D Defender® Tactical, SureFire has developed the superlative everyday-carry tactical light. The Defender lives up to its name in more ways than one. Machined from aerospace aluminum, its crenellated Strike Bezel® and scalloped tail cap turn this robust illumination tool into a potential impact weapon, so it can take a beating—or give one if necessary. The Defender body also features a Type III Mil-Spec hard-anodized coating for abrasion and corrosion resistance in foul weather or other adverse environments. A bolstered dual-function pocket clip makes bezel-up or bezel-down pocket storage easy too.
The single-output E2D Defender Tactical (E2DLU-T) utilize SureFire’s virtually indestructible high-performance LED. The very heart of these slender and powerful lights, it pumps out an intense, 1,000-lumen beam, precisely focused through our optimized Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. That’s plenty of output to momentarily disorient virtually any adversary and gain a crucial tactical advantage.
With a simple click of the push-button tail cap, the Defender delivers a continuous high-output beam for a minimum of 2.75 hours.
- The E2D Defender® Tactical is single output only - optimized for an everyday carry fighting light
- Virtually indestructible LED is regulated to maximize output and runtime
- TIR lens produces a tight beam with significant reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized for durability and corrosion resistance
- Crenellated Strike Bezel® and scalloped tailcap provide enhanced self-defense capabilities
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Dual function stainless steel clip for bezel up or down pocket storage
|Bezel Diameter||1.125 in|
|Weight w/ Batteries||4.2 ounces|
|Output High White||