show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
FR Protection you want to wear
About TECGEN® - The TECGEN SELECT® U.S. made fabric utilizes patented TECGEN® fiber to provide a foundation for comfort and protection. Introduced in May 2010, TECGEN SELECT® was awarded 2010 New Product of the Year by OH&S Magazine. TECGEN SELECT® fabrics are made with a proprietary blend of TECGEN® high - density FR fiber and other inherently FR fibers in a twill construction. TECGEN® fiber is a patented, inherently flame resistant fiber providing advanced heat and flame protection capabilities.
- Light Weight - Dual Certified.
- Banded, Top Stitched, Button Down Collar
- Placket Front with seven button closure
- Adjustable Button Cuff
- Pleated Back Yoke
- NFPA 70E (HRC 2 - Electric Arc) 8.9 ATPV (cal/cm2)
- NFPA 2112 - 26% 2nd & 3rd degree body burn
- EPA Registration 74843-2