show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the new spec ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
Overview of ACU Coat Design Changes:
- Mandarin collar has been replaced with a fold down collar design
- Upper sleeve pocket hook and loop flap closure replaced with a zipper
- Pocket has been lengthened by one inch
- Elbow patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Sleeve pen pocket reduced from three pen channels to two
The OCP Scorpion ACU coat in nylon/cotton ripstop is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use.
The 50/50 NYCO ripstop fabric is lightweight, comfortable and durable, and resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Fold down collar design
- Lengthened upper sleeve pocket
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|
ABU Coat Conversion
|ABU Size||OCP Size||Chest||Height||Sleeve|
Got What I Wanted
Posted by Unknown on Sep 10th 2019
Excellent product prepared exactly as I ordered. All sewn items were in perfect placement.
Great for AF OCP, kinda wide
Posted by Unknown on May 25th 2019
The product is great and fits AF standards, but is kinda wide (made for big stomach dudes) so it kind of fits like a sheet but great otherwise
Side note, I'm tall and medium build so I had to go with a L
Ordering and shipping was a breeze
Posted by Tasha on Feb 2nd 2019
I am always nervous about purchasing clothing items online but I must say ordering my first set of OCPs was seamless. I wear Small Long and they fit perfectly, it was practically ready to wear out of the box. Shipping was fast and it was delivered earlier than expected. Will be ordering my next set soon.
Posted by Mike S on Jan 17th 2019
Fits perfectly, just like my original issues. My first purchase was Tru-Spec from another company; sizing WAY off. Save yourself the headache and stick with Propper!
See 'Important Information' in description below before purchasing.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED, LAUNDERED, OR SPECIAL MEASURE* UNIFORMS.