show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The updated Scorpion OCP ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use.
Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric in, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
SPECIAL MEASURE SIZES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:
- Drawstring removed from waistband
- Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure
- Knee patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The OCP Scorpion ACU trouser in nylon/cotton ripstop is an authentic military uniform garment approved for active duty use.
The 50/50 NYCO ripstop fabric is lightweight, comfortable and durable, and resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Updated button closure on lower leg pocket flap
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|
|ABU Pants Conversion|
|ABU Size||OCP Size||Waist||Inseam|
|28XS||SS / SR||27-28||29-30|
|28L||SL / SXL||27-28||35-36|
|30XS||SS / SR||29-30||29-30|
|30L||SL / SXL||29-30||35-36|
|32XS||SS / SR / MS / MR||31-32||29-30|
|32S||SR / MR||31-32||31-32|
|32R||SL / ML||31-32||33-34|
|32L||SXL / MXL||31-32||35-36|
|32XL||SXL / MXL||31-32||37-38|
|34XS||MS / MR||33-34||29-30|
|34L||ML / MXL||33-34||35-36|
|36XS||MS / LS||35-36||29-30|
|36S||MR / LR||35-36||31-32|
|36R||ML / LL||35-36||33-34|
|36L||ML / MXL / LL / LXL||35-36||35-36|
|36XL||MXL / LXL||35-36||37-38|
|38L||LL / LXL||37-38||35-36|
|40L||XLL / XLXL||39-40||35-36|
|42L||XLL / XLXL||41-42||35-36|
|44L||2XLL / 2XLXL||43-44||35-36|
Posted by Mike S on Jan 17th 2019
Originally purchased Tru-Spec from another company...they were absolutely huge!! The Propper fits perfectly, just like issue. Save yourself the headache and stick with Propper.
Multicam not "Scorpion"
Posted by G on Sep 28th 2018
Here we are the Friday before the Air Force is allowed to wear OCPs. We are not 100% sure if the multicams are authorized but we are about 90% sure about that. I am 6 foot 168lb with a PT test waist of 28 in. I wear a MR for both shirt and pants. Had these on for a little while and they seem comfortable have not been out side. It is still hot here so I will see how they do in the heat. We are all holding out breaths.
See 'Important Information' in description below before purchasing.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED, LAUNDERED, OR SPECIAL MEASURE* UNIFORMS.
THE ASTERISK (*) SIZES ARE SPECIAL MEASURE GARMENTS BY THE MANUFACTURER - DELIVERY TIME IS 6-8 WEEKS.