The VH-2™ Tactical Helmet is designed to facilitate the needs of various police forces, CID units, operators and first responders. Optimizing situational awareness, the FAST style and high cut of the VH-2™ allow for a better fit of hearing protection and radio ear equipment.
Included in the VH-2™ is the Op-Form Pro (liner and retention system). A firm but comfortable closed cell memory foam padding and an advanced dial retention system provide a secure fit while maintaining a high comfort level.
In keeping solidarity with our name, “Veterans MFG®”, we wanted to pay homage to our military by naming the colors we offer in the VH-2™.
- “Shadow Black” is in reference to those in/has served in the SOF community. Their deliberate movements and ability to swiftly move in and exfil without being noticed was our inspiration.
- “Tripoli Tan” takes us back to our beloved Marine Corp on the “Shores of Tripoli”. Known as the Tripolitanian War, the US Marines fought the Barbary States of North Africa after marching over 500 miles.
- “Marauder Green” honors the 5307th Composite Unit aka Merrill’s Marauders, a long-range penetration special operations jungle warfare unit. Merrill’s Marauders later were redesignated as the Army Rangers.
- Coating: P.U. Hard Coating
- Available sizes: M/L (54-58cm) and XL (58-62cm)
- NOTE: M/L helmets fit hat sizes under 7 1/2 (23.5 in). Choose XL for hat sizes of 7 1/2 and larger
- Type: High Cut FAST/ACH
- Interior features:
- OP Form Pro™ - helmet liner & retention system
- Exterior features:
- Aluminum NVG shoe/shroud
- Lateral side rails
- Exterior hook & loop attachment sections
- Standard Picatinny Rail capable of utilizing MIL-STD-1913 rail attachments, as well as some other various attachments available on the market
- NIJ (National Institute of Justice) IIIA compliant & tested ballistic armor
- Tested against - .22, 9mm, .357 Sig, .45 ACP, .40 S&W, .44 – All FMJ standard
- Aramid shell construction
- Partial stab resistance
- Warranty Information: 4 Years from date of purchase on Ballistic core – Regular wear & Tear not covered - Additional year available for Law Enforcement