NAVAIR - PMA202 Certified Safe for Use for USN and USMC Flight Deck & Aircraft Maintainer Personnel
The Hard Shell Rescue Jacket FR is a new hard shell is based off of our original Hard Shell Jacket S.O design. It's specifically engineered to keep you and your gear dry. Made of lightweight, waterproof, breathable GORE® PYRAD® fabric with flame resistant technology. GORE® PYRAD® is a revolutionary, self-extinguishing technology that provides durable protection against arc flash and flash fire exposure. GORE® PYRAD® flame resistance minimizes burn injury, while offering a high level of thermal protection as manifested in the 4-second PyroMan™ test.
Concealed waterproof zippers are used for the center front zipper, hand pockets, and bicep pockets, keeping your core and your goods safe and dry. Full length side/pit zips thru the waist hem, allow for complete access to kit, comm’s, and ease of donning/doffing. The interior of the jacket is seam sealed to ensure the seams don’t wet out, and there are two mesh pockets to store extra goods if necessary. The hood is stow-able and fully adjustable and helmet-compatible, with a laminated brim to keep the elements out of the wearer’s eyes. Our wrist cuff features a Velcro® wrist stay with half elastic to cinch around the wrist, blocking out the wind and rain.
- Fully seam sealed interior
- Waterproof, storm flap concealed zippers
- Full length pit zips thru the waist hem to allow for supreme access to kit and comms
- Bicep storage pockets on both arms
- 2 interior mesh storage pockets
- Fully adjustable, helmet compatible, stowable hood with laminated brim
- Velcro® wrist stays with half elastic cuffs
- Dropped tail with adjustable shock cord cinch
- Genuine MultiCam® pattern
- Model: 52088 (MultiCam)
- Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.