Wild Things set out to build the finest cold weather jacket available. The High Loft Jacket FR uses new innovation in the shell fabric and insulation to significantly improve on our previous product. We chose GORE® PYRAD® fabric for its lightweight, water- resistance and breathability. While the seams are not taped, the GORE® PYRAD® fabric provides best-in-class weather protection. It has the added benefit of providing FR protection without any sacrifice in cold/wet weather performance.
We added 6 oz of PrimaLoft®’s new Silver Active USA synthetic insulation. This new product from PrimaLoft® is the warmest per ounce US made synthetic insulation. It is 12% warmer per ounce than previous generation synthetic insulation. This new insulation allows us to use uncoated textiles as liner fabrics which enhances the breathability of the garment. More breathability means more comfort and fast ‘baking dry’ of internal layers.
- 30 denier uncoated nylon lining for improved breathability
- 2-Layer fabric with GORE® PYRAD® shell technology
- Nylon ripstop lining quilted to 6 oz PrimaLoft® Silver Active synthetic insulation
- Articulated elbows for maximum movement
- Two interior mesh storage pockets
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood with laminated brim
- PYRAD® self extinguishing fabric reinforcement of elbows
- Fully insulated stand-alone collar
- Velcro® wrist stays with half elastic cuffs
- Dropped tail with adjustable shock cord cinch from within hand pockets
- Model: 50300 (MultiCam)
- Weight: 2 lb 13 oz
- Berry Amendment Compliant: 100% Made in U.S.A.
- 2-Layer fabric with GORE® PYRAD® technology
- PrimaLoft® Silver Active synthetic insulation
- YKK zippers