Order your complete new air force OCP uniform in one simple package – Don’t waste time hunting down all the individual uniform pieces you need. Get the whole ensemble in one easy order.
Impress on base in an impeccable uniform with the quality Kel-Lac is known for.
OCP camo in NIR-compliant 5.8 oz 57% nylon / 43% cotton Ripstop fabric provides exceptional abrasion resistance, comfort, and durability.
The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Coat is a lightweight, breathable alternative to the standard issue ACU used by the U.S. Army. The IHWCU is approved for active duty by the U.S. Army sewn to military specification FQ/PD 14-04A). Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylcon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes.
Felled seams throughout the Coat's fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you an improved range of motion.
A lightweight, breathable alternative to the ACU used by the U.S. Army made specifically to endure intense heat and other harsh climates.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY CUSTOMIZED, LAUNDERED, OR SPECIAL MEASURE UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
Scorpion OCP IHWCU Hot Weather Coat - Style F5409
- 5.8 oz 57% nylon / 43% cotton Ripstop
- NIR Compliant
- Raglan sleeve front with a 5-button closure and pen slot
- Fold down collar with a fusible interlining
- Long sleeves with cuffs and one button, three buttonholes adjustable cuff tab
- Loop fields on front
- Two bellow style top opening upper sleeve pockets with eyelet drain hole
- 100% nylon elbow reinforcements
- Identification Friend or Foe tab covers with hook and loop fasteners on both sleeves
- Double-turned and cleaned finished hem
Scorpion OCP IHWCU Hot Weather Trouser - Style F5916
- 5.8 oz 57% nylon / 43% cotton
- NIR Compliant
- Covered button fly
- Seven belt loops
- Two side hanging pockets
- Two front side pleated cargo pockets with button closure flaps
- High end of cargo pockets at front of pocket rather than rear like ACU
- Two lower leg side pockets with button closure flaps
- Side bellow cargo pockets with eyelet drain holes
- Double needle seat patch with gusset
- 100% nylon knee reinforcements
- Nylon tape at leg hem
- Internal anti-chafing knit fabric at knees for added comfort
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|