Our Extreme Cold Weather/Mountaineering boot sock is designed for extreme cold climates or rugged terrain. This is our warmest sock, featuring full terry loop cushioning throughout for maximum warmth. Elastic support at arch. Reinforced heel and toe for increased durability.
- USAF Safe to Fly Certified FR/NMND
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: From the toe to the top cuff, full cushion Tactical socks have terry loops running the length of the sock for a full profile of comfort and protection.
- Height: Darn Tough Tactical Boot socks average 11 in from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in military or combat boot.
- 80% Merino Wool 19% Nylon 1% Lycra® Spandex
|US Men||US Women||Europe||UK|
|Small||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|Medium||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|Large||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|X-Large||12.5 - 14.5||12 - 14||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
Darn Tough Tactical Boot socks average 11 in from heel to cuff - expect them to rise just to the top of a basic 8 in military or combat boot.