show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
With plenty of warmth on its own and the ability to zip into military parkas, the Coyote Propper Gen III Fleece Jacket is ready for active duty use.
Lightweight Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece retains heat, while nylon reinforcements add extra durability where its needed most. Comes with hook and loop fields for name tape and rank.
Raglan sleeves, internal pockets and external hand-warmer pockets give you a full range of motion and plenty of storage in a streamlined design. Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03.
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03
- Coyote Tan
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabric is 30 times more durable than traditional fleece
- Nylon reinforcements at the collar, shoulders and elbows
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Two internal chest pockets
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Stretch-grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability
- Raglan sleeves for better range of motion
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Imported, Country of Origin: China
Quality warmth and comfort. NOT Coyote brown
Posted by Chaplain on Nov 15th 2019
I was impressed with the quality of construction and soft, warm fabric. However, the fleece was an odd yellow-tan color, much lighter than the Coyote brown required for Air Force OCP wear. I exchanged for a different color.
Posted by Unknown on Nov 14th 2019
This is very warm and perfect. There seems to be two shades of coyote color but goes well with the OCP.