show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Massif's ACS is the new standard for hot-weather combat gear. The progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world's most unforgiving environments.
These innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction minimizes chafing
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IR tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® technology
- Pen pocket on left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction increases comfort under armor
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Wrist cuffs adjust for a customizable fit
- Machine washable
- Meets the strenuous manufacturing and performance testing requirements of the Army's Team Soldier Certified authorization program: PEO Soldier Certification Program (https://peosoldier.army.mil/newpeo/ContactUs/faqs/CertProg.asp).
- Passes rigorous flame testing including the ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for vertical flame resistance.
- Tested in flash fire simulations on the Pyroman thermal manikin to demonstrate performance in burn scenarios.
- Over one million shirts fielded by the U.S. Army.
- NSN 8415-01-580-4856
FOR UNIT PRICING, PLEASE CALL 800-531-5529
SFC Sarah Walker gives a first hand account of her experience with a suicide bombing in Afghanistan and how Massif's Army Combat Shirt protected her from burns.
Army Combat ShirtSFC Sarah Walker gives a first hand account of her experience ...