Recommended by Warrior Poet and Personal Defense Network. When you’re doing conceal and carry – the last thing you want to get out with a belt that says you’re carrying. The new Bond belt is designed for the business professional whose dress attire is a suit. Whether you're a lawyer, detective, doctor, or bodyguard, rest assured this is the most comfortable, beautifully crafted ratchet edc belt out there today.
- Stiff black leather strap to take on the extra weight of a protection device fits up to 50” waist - won't rollover
- Strap backing is made of nylon to resist sweat from penetrating the outer belt surface
- Stainless hex screws hold the buckle together replacing pins – patent pending
- Buckle clasp has set screws for an extra secure hold
- Magnet based trigger for longer life
- Buckle size 1 5/8” x 2 5/16” – Belt strap width is 1 3/8”
- Turn the belt to the backside and use our scaling system to find your pant size. (US PAT. Number 10,966,489 B2)
- Add 2” to your pant size, and using scissors, cut along the dotted line.
Note: We recommend that you add 3 - 4 inches to your pant size before cutting. You can always trim farther down if needed