show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Propper Scorpion OCP ACU Coat, Womens - 50/50 NYCO
It’s built to last. Felled seams throughout the new spec ACU Coat in 50/50 NYCO fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you improved range of motion. Hook and loop sleeve cuff closures provide an adjustable fit, while a three-pen pocket on the sleeve and minimized shoulder pockets add functionality. The ACU Coat is fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant, stain- and liquid-repellent, and comes in a wide range of pattern options. All pockets and pouches are consistent with military specification FQ/PD 07-13A.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
SPECIAL MEASURE SIZES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
Overview of ACU Coat Design Changes:
- Mandarin collar has been replaced with a fold down collar design
- Upper sleeve pocket hook and loop flap closure replaced with a zipper
- Pocket has been lengthened by one inch
- Elbow patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Sleeve pen pocket reduced from three pen channels to two
The OCP Scorpion ACU coat in nylon/cotton ripstop is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use.
The 50/50 NYCO ripstop fabric is lightweight, comfortable and durable, and resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-13A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Fold down collar design
- Lengthened upper sleeve pocket
- Two tilted chest pockets with hook and loop closure
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Covered two-way zipper front with cloth pull
- Bi-swing back improves range of motion
- Two upper-arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two-channel pen pocket on left sleeve
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener at sleeve cuffs
|ACU Size||Propper Alpha Size
|30||XS (2-4)||32.5 - 33.5|
|33||S (6-8)||34.5 -35.5|
|36||M (10-12)||36.5 - 38|
|39||L (14-16)||39.5 - 41|
See 'Important Information' in description below before purchasing.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED, LAUNDERED, OR SPECIAL MEASURE* UNIFORMS.
THE ASTERISK (*) SIZES ARE SPECIAL MEASURE GARMENTS BY THE MANUFACTURER - DELIVERY TIME IS 6-8 WEEKS.
https://www.propper.com/acu-coat-new-spec.html Produced by PROPPER International http://www.propper.com Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/WearPropper Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/WearPropper
Propper® ACU Coathttps://www.propper.com/acu-coat-new-spec.html Produced by PR...