The updated Scorpion OCP ACU Trouser is an authentic military garment approved for active duty use.
Made of NIR-compliant NYCO fabric in, the trouser features forward-tilted cargo pockets with button closures, knee pouches for internal kneepad inserts and bellowed storage pockets on the calf. Blousing on the leg cuffs creates a more comfortable fit over boots. The ACU Trouser is sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
Overview of ACU Trouser Design Changes:
- Drawstring removed from waistband
- Cord and barrel removed from cargo pocket and replaced with button closure
- Knee patch pad removed and hook and loop for patches removed, but double fabric reinforcement has been retained
- Hook and loop on lower leg pocket flap replaced with button closure.
The OCP Scorpion ACU trouser in nylon/cotton ripstop is an authentic military uniform garment approved for active duty use.
The 50/50 NYCO ripstop fabric is lightweight, comfortable and durable, and resists fading, shrinking, and wrinkling.
- Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 07-14A
- 50% Nylon/ 50% Cotton fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Reinforced seat
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two tilted cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Updated button closure on lower leg pocket flap
|ACU Size||Propper Numeric Size
|31||8||27 - 28|
|35||14||30.5 - 32|