show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
Worn by Wildland fire fighters to provide flame resistant protection.
Keep flames at bay and be seen in high visibility yellow. UL certified to NFPA 1977 and 1975 Cal Fire approved.
- Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Elastic back waistband with 6+1 bar-tack reinforced belt loops
- Hook and loop “Ez-access” pass-thru pocket openings
- Two welt style seat pockets with integrated overlapping flaps
- Articulated, double pleated knees
- Expansion pleated pockets with “offset” spade style hook and loop flap closures on each thigh
- Zipper leg closures with D-ring adjustable hook and loop straps at bottom of pant cuffs