show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
The FR Scorpion OCP Army Combat Uniform trouser constructed to military specification GL/PD 07-14 with Defender™ M, a flame-resistant, combat fabric used by the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and U.S. Marine Corps. Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards. This ACU trouser self-extinguishes and will not melt or drip.
Contains Lenzing FR® which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort. Excellent durability and resistance to wear, tear and fading. Includes square marker on the left sleeve to identify a fire-resistant garment in the operational theater.
Operational Camouflage Pattern
The Operational Camouflage Pattern, or OCP, has been developed as a single camouflage pattern designed to reflect surrounding colors that exist in a variety of environments, at different times of the day, in varying elevations, seasons, and weather conditions. These uniforms and gear can take on the overall appearance of dominant colors, such as green under the canopy of a forest or the tan appearance while in an open desert. OCP addresses the real-world needs to find concealment in many differing environments with a basic kit of gear.
- NOTE: WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES OF ANY TAILORED OR LAUNDERED UNIFORMS. Should you have any questions, please call us at (800) 531-5529.
- The asterisk (*) items are now considered special measure garments by the manufacturer. The price is the same; however, delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Please call for further information if necessary.
SPECIAL MEASURE SIZES ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- Sewn to Military Specification GL/PD 07-14
- Made with Defender™ M combat fabric used by the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and U.S. Marine Corps
- Exceeds ASTM D 6413-99 flame resistance standards
- Contains Lenzing FR® which absorbs and evaporates perspiration faster for maximum comfort
- Assembled at Propper plants in the Dominican Republic.
About TENCATE™ DEFENDER™ M
DEFENDER™ M sets the standard for flame protective military combat uniforms. It is the new flame-resistant military combat fabric of both the United States Army and United States Marine Corps. Engineered with patented technology, DEFENDER M not only provides exceptional protection from flame and heat. It is also as comfortable and durable as the most tried and proven nylon/cotton military fabrics.
- Protection — Self-extinguishes and will not melt or drip. These FR properties are inherent in the fabric, so they will not wash or wear out. Provides protection equivalent to more expenisve flame-resistant fabrics.
- Comfortable — Lightweight, breathable Lenzing FR® absorbs perspiration faster, keeping you cooler.
- Durability — Excellent resistance to wear, tear and fading combine to provide a long useful garment life.
|XSR||23 - 27||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||Up to 33|
|SS||27 - 31||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||33 - 37|
|SR||27 - 31||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||33 - 37|
|SL||27 - 31||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||33 - 37|
|MS||31 - 35||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||37 - 41|
|MR||31 - 35||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||37 - 41|
|ML||31 - 35||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||37 - 41|
|LS||35 - 39||26.5 - 29.5||63 - 67||41 - 45|
|LR||35 - 39||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||41 - 45|
|LL||35 - 39||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||41 - 45|
|XLR||39 - 43||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||45 - 49|
|XLL||39 - 43||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||45 - 49|
|2XLR||43 - 47||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||49 - 53|
|2XLL||43 - 47||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||49 - 53|
|3XLR||47 - 51||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||53 - 57|
|3XLL||47 - 51||32.5 - 35.5||71 - 75||53 - 57|
|4XLR||51 - 55||29.5 - 32.5||67 - 71||57 - 61|