show / hide sidebar
Current Top Sellers
Did you know Kel-Lac Uniforms also provides embroidery services?
Give us a call at (800) 531-5529 and we can tell you more about our offerings.
- Military fit allows for layering during cold weather conditions
- Hood Configuration
- StowHood™ can be stowed in collar when not required
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Underarm zip vents enhances ventilation when worn with PPE
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Arm cuff Velcro® closures permits secure seal at cuff
- Waist & Belt Configuration
- Drawcord waist closure vertically routed waist drawcord minimizes interference with duty belt and PPE
- Pocket Configuration
- Upper arm zip pockets accessible when wearing load carriage equipment and PPE
- Internal zip pockets and external chest pocket stores personal items
- Logos & Label Configuration
- 4x4.5 Velcro® Upper Arm identification patches with VLite™ retention ring allowing for the application of IFF markings/devices
- Internal waterproof tuff label identifies individual uniform within sub-unit
|Hip||35 1/2||37 1/2||39 1/2||42 1/2||45 1/2||49 1/2||53 1/2||57 1/2|
How to Find Your Measurements:
Bend elbow and measure from the centre of your neck (back) to you elbow and down to your wrist.
Measure the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape level to the floor.
Measure your natural waist where your torso is the smallest.
Stand with feet together and measure the fullest part of your hips (approximately 8" below the natural waist).